Monday, December 12, 2011

Mission 5: Genesis T-63 making progress

The days already seem like they are just going by so quickly.  And I continue to ask myself, "Am I giving 100%?"  Some days are yes, some are more like 98%.
The "off" parts are mainly timing of eating and quantity of food.  One night I had a couple of cookies, but besides that I am doing great.  I am  loving my workouts and am still progressing in weights and reps.  Tonight was lower body, consisting mainly of squats.  Heavy lifts of 3-5 reps.  Barbell squats I am up to 135# (which is good for me).  (up from 115# three weeks ago)  Progress!
I do believe I am seeing changes in my comparison from day 1 on November 21.  I feel "tighter".

My December Promise:
I keep eating right.
I remember this is my dream.
I work through the pain.
I keep smiling
I wake up every morning Determined to go to bed with satisfaction.
I remind myself, I am not alone.
I drink more water.
I push harder.
I do not give up. Ever.
I am unstoppable.

side by side comparison day 21 dec 12 2011 (309x400).jpg
side by side comparison day 21 side dec 12 2011 (309x400).jpg
I am seeing changes for sure. for sure the tummy and hips.  I have not taken any measurements since day 1.  I will do that next week.  But I am confident I am making progress and positive changes. 

4 comments:

  1. Well Suz, without the measurments I can't say EXACTLY just how fantastic your progress has been in these 21 days BUT I must say the smile on day 21s pics tells me YOU'RE feeling good about it so that's FANTASTIC!

    Have a GREAT day young lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! your doing great! I love your list! Love seeing your progress!!!! thanks for the inspiration!!!
    I am trying to get back to blogging and reading more blogs.... fb seems to get in the way sometimes :)
    have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. “My December Promise:
    I keep eating right.
    I remember this is my dream.
    I work through the pain
    I keep smiling
    I wake up every morning determined to go to bed with satisfaction
    I remind myself I am not alone
    I drink more water
    I push harder.
    I do not give up, Ever
    I am unstoppable”

    Okay, so that was for December but those sound like a GREAT set of 2012 resolutions to me!

    Keep rockin’ it Suz & always remember…you’re AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just can't wait to see how amazing your progress will be throughout the 3S challenge applying these principles, your drive & attitude!!!

    It's going to be AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete

all comments will be moderated to prevent spamming of my blog posts. thank you. I would appreciate you identify yourself and not remain anonymous.