Thursday, January 1, 2015

Trust the Process!

there's a game today???!? lol. just finished up a lower body pump. Perfect way to start the New Year!
Right now I am really trusting the process.  The only noticeable changes I am seeing are the changes in the gym. I am still increasing in either weights or reps. I am close to a PR on leg extension, which is an indication for me on my progress.  with a 3x3 cadence I am at 135# for 12 reps!  my PR is 140# back in 2009/2010 Muscle Mission. So I know I am building a good strength base which would indicate a good muscle mass base to me.  I am building a Bigger Engine! which is the base of good fat loss which will begin to happen. I am trusting the process!

1 comment:

  1. Yes trust the process and as Adam Waters said "Be compliant".

    ReplyDelete

all comments will be moderated to prevent spamming of my blog posts. thank you. I would appreciate you identify yourself and not remain anonymous.