Sunday, May 24, 2015

Fighter Diet Butt Bible Challenge - Official entry

My name is Suzette. I am 45 years old, divorced, mom of 4 kids, who were big babies being born, two being over 10 lbs each. Over the course of 10 years having four kids I gained over 90 lbs. In 2006 I went on a weight loss journey and lost 90 lbs. going from nearly 250 lbs down to 148 lbs. I maintained my weight near 155-160 lbs for over 5 years minus a short time I went up to 175 lbs when my gall bladder stopped functioning and everything I ate made me bloat. After having my gall bladder removed in 2010 I dropped my weight back down to 155 and maintained it until last year April when I started putting the weight back on. I had dreams of having a photo shoot done but I let some life issues distract me and am now up to 170 lbs.
One of the reasons I want to do this challenge is to be a better example for my 4 kids, who are all obese/overweight. When they were much younger when I was at my heaviest, I feel I was part of teaching them poor nutrition habits that has carried over into their teen years. They don't remember me being overweight, but the poor habits have stuck. I want to show them the positives of discipline, determination and commitment to reach their goals and dreams in life especially as they are entering their college years. I have been failing in those areas over the past year and I want to regain the confidence in myself that those things bring. I want to know I CAN do anything I set my mind to do.
Another reason is that I have had a dream of doing a photo shoot and I believe the accountability and support of the group will be a tremendous help. 

 
45 years old
170 lbs
5ft 8in tall
bf% unknown
photos attached

The Fighter Diet Butt Bible Challenge first progress pic is due for June 3. We are to post weekly progress pics on Wednesday of each week on a private FB page for the challengers. I will do my best to update here as well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

all comments will be moderated to prevent spamming of my blog posts. thank you. I would appreciate you identify yourself and not remain anonymous.