Monday, October 3, 2011

T-28 Jersey

Did my cardio early (for me!) this morning.  Instead of "traditional" cardio I did another HIIT round of "kickboxing" for 10 minutes, then did some "HIIT" jump roping.  I don't remember my calves feeling sore from jump roping back when I was a kid! (but I did do calves yesterday and were kind of sore)  But, boy, was that a heart rate pump!! once I got to not stepping on the rope!  I had so much energy I scrubbed by kitchen floor, on my hands and knees, just like Cinderella! LOL!
I am focused on looking towards the vision I see for myself.  I see it.  I live it.  I breathe it.  I believe it. My daily thoughts and actions reflect that vision.
Previous successes have shown me that I have only scratched the surface of my potential, mind, body and spirit.
What an amazing journey we are on...for us all to "Eclipse" our former selves.

Day 1/Day 3 Pic:


IMG_0987 (150x400).jpgIMG_0994 (143x400).jpg
I am still seeing that my hip stature is off balance.  I've noticed this before.  I have a tight hip flexor, I wonder if that has anything to do with my imbalance on my right side?
Besides that, I am already seeing some minor changes, especially in tummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

all comments will be moderated to prevent spamming of my blog posts. thank you. I would appreciate you identify yourself and not remain anonymous.