Saturday, December 31, 2016

365 blank pages

 Happy New Year! As I write this it is New Year's Eve day.  I have been contemplating what to write. 
They say we have 365 blank pages in which to write our story for the coming year.
I feel I am at a standstill at the moment.
In writing this post I have written and deleted so many times.
I want to be real, I want to share my struggles.  Because our victories and triumphs are not void of struggles and challenging times. Some of our greatest victories come from our most challenging struggles.
The truth is, I've been struggling for a while. 
My New Year is blank. I don't know what I'm going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

all comments will be moderated to prevent spamming of my blog posts. thank you. I would appreciate you identify yourself and not remain anonymous.