Monday, December 13, 2010

DOMS*

Today is a day of Glute DOMS!!  I did lunges in my workout yesterday and I woke up this morning with Glute DOMS!  It has been difficult to sit  all day!  I haven't felt this in a long time!  I love it!!
I was going to do comparison pics today, but it just didn't happen.  I took today(Sunday) as a rest day.  I will for sure do pics tomorrow(Monday) as we have a snow day so I don't have any excuses.
I continue to make progress with daily actions.

I must reaffirm daily:  I am destined for Greatness.  I have the Power within me to do more than I could ever ask or imagine.  Every day my daily actions take me where I want to go.


* DOMS: delayed onset muscle soreness

No comments:

Post a Comment

all comments will be moderated to prevent spamming of my blog posts. thank you. I would appreciate you identify yourself and not remain anonymous.