Sunday, December 12, 2010

Muscle Mission: Day 6 Daily Actions

Didn't blog or workout yesterday(Friday) as I went to an ornament exchange for the women's group at church.  It was fun and good food, too.(chicken with waxed beans and mashed potatoes and a salad)
Today(Saturday) I did make up the missed workout from yesterday.  It does feel good to be lifting once again.  My food is on target.
Not much else to say, I guess.  I am just focusing on the daily actions.
It's what we do everyday that counts, not just once in a while.

Here's today's pic:

Day 6 12-11-10_opt.jpg

Maybe tomorrow I'll do week one comparison pics.  I am just glad I am finally moving in the right direction and am feeling the muscles!

1 comment:

  1. I love lifting! And it feels so good to start feeling strong again (inside and out)! Great reminder that it's what we do everyday that counts. Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete

all comments will be moderated to prevent spamming of my blog posts. thank you. I would appreciate you identify yourself and not remain anonymous.