Thursday, May 12, 2011

Dare...Boldly 2011: "No Surrender!" T-81

After some recent personal issues arising, today I am feeling like I am finally in a good place mentally.  I am getting stronger every day...mind, body, spirit.

The other day Elaine asked me "What worked the best for you when you had your best mission ever?"
What a great question!  I have two such times that I would call my best missions.  My very first "mission"(Sept. 2006-Dec. 2006 and my muscle mission with Sharon Harris back in Nov. 2009-Feb. 2010.  These two missions had many differences.  Believe it or not, blogging, "group" accountability or sense of community, pictures or point keeping were not the strong points for either mission.  I didn't blog, didn't have a community support system or accountability system, or even take daily pictures in my very first "mission" in Sept. 2006-Dec. 2006(the first 30 lbs.).
In thinking over the similarities, the only factor I could come up with was my  mindset!  I experienced the greatest personal growth during these two times.
And, so I will do just that with this mission!  I will grow even more in my personal growth in my mindset and my inner man.  I have put out there a massive statement of faith about my dream.   I do not know with certainty that it will be realized, but I can believe with all my heart that it will.  Words of affirmation and gratitude it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

all comments will be moderated to prevent spamming of my blog posts. thank you. I would appreciate you identify yourself and not remain anonymous.