Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day! Prelude to a Massive Mission

Today, May 8, 2011 is Mother's Day. Thank God it was today and not tomorrow (or any other day past today).
My kids treated me to homemade pizza!! It was so good. And I had too much! But what a special treat to have my kids make me dinner..with their own hands(with a little help from daddy, of course)!



It is the prelude to a massive shred mission!
And my heart is racing!

Life has not been the easiest of travels in recent months, and I know this to be true for many of you, but we do have one thing under our control...and that is what we put in and do to our bodies! Even with the emotional eating that we do(myself included), even that is within our control! We choose!
We also control our thoughts and the words we speak! Our thoughts and words have power!! More than we realize! and it is with that, I put out here these words here!

I was reminded by my Warrior Woman in arms, "Now, if you're in, don't go getting all mushy on me ... you're a Warrior Woman ... get your game face on and suck it up! I don't want to hear about what's going on, I wanna SEE what you can do! Please join me, ... if you dare!"

Which reminds me of the theme I had set for this year back in January, "Dare...Boldly"

It also reminds me of a post I made on another site:
"I was thinking today about my post from yesterday.
If I truly believed I was to go on this trip to Oz in August, why would I let one statement or current circumstance change that? Do I believe it or not? I have had lots of reasons to believe it may not happen over the past year, but I refused to stop believing. I refused to let current circumstances affect my belief.
So, why stop now?!
Why should I let the current circumstances affect my belief? Do I still have faith or don't I?
Faith: Belief that does not rest on logical proof or material evidence.
I will keep the faith : to continue to believe in, trust, or support someone or something when it is difficult to do so!
There are still 12 weeks until my planned trip time in August.
I started the year with a theme of "Dare...Boldly"
Dare to Think Boldly
Dare to Dream Boldly
Dare to Believe Boldly
Dare to Pray Boldly
Dare to Live Boldly
Dare to Speak Boldly

So Shall I not continue with this "Dare....Boldly?"
Shall I not continue to Believe?
Shall I not continue to have faith that it will be as I have been believing for nearly a year?

How about my posts on Audacity? Do I believe this Audacious Faith?
Learning to believe that God does things that I think are impossible.

Can I dare to believe for this boldly, with Audacious Faith?
A lot can happen in 3 months...a lot of awesomely good stuff can happen to turn things around. Will you dare to think, dream, believe, pray, live boldly with me? Believe that things will change for the better, that doors will be opened, that favor would be ours.
So what I will do to walk out this faith is to move forward with a Transformation...to live it out boldly, as if! to believe boldly, as if. to think boldly, as if. to pray boldly as if. to Speak boldly, as if!

I WILL BELIEVE BOLDLY!!

Monday will be 84 days till take off day. I plan on kicking some butt the next 84 days.

I am going to train as if!
It's a done deal!! I can already see it! I can already feel it! I am already there!

"Please join me, ... if you dare!"
HELL YEAH ... here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dare to Believe Boldly!

2 comments:

  1. With a deep breath, new resolve, and lots of prayers and faith, I dare. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's do this, Melinda! thank you for believing with me!

    ReplyDelete

all comments will be moderated to prevent spamming of my blog posts. thank you. I would appreciate you identify yourself and not remain anonymous.