Monday, May 2, 2011

on my way Moving Forward

I have been mostly absent this past week.  I am not getting any closer to my physique goals this week, but I am getting closer to being the me I am meant to be.I would like to think that we are all striving for that "Eclipse" Carlos talks about in his blog.. to overshadow or surpass.  “to look or be better.  I can say that in all ways, physical, mental, spiritual I strive to "overshadow or surpass...to look or be better" than I have before.  

We can not look to other people to say whether or not we are getting closer to that goal.  We do not need other people's opinion.  All we have to do is look in the mirror.  And that mirror will reflect only what it sees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

all comments will be moderated to prevent spamming of my blog posts. thank you. I would appreciate you identify yourself and not remain anonymous.