Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Dare...Boldly 2011: "No Surrender!" T-83

I feel I have started over and over again. and that's OK!  Because I never give up!  I will keep starting over and over again...every day!  I can only believe for today.  However, the choices I make today will impact my tomorrow and my next week and my next month...and so on and so on.
Day 1 is done.
I had my meals.
I did my workout.
I have worked on my mind and spirit.
I have taken my pics.

IMG_9886_opt.jpgIMG_9888_opt.jpgIMG_9889_opt.jpg

on to day 2...

2 comments:

  1. Looking at your blog today has encouraged me. I have always been heavy--although people say I don't look my weight--and for the past two years I have tried off and on to turn that around. This time I am getting really serious about making a lifestyle change. I am using the Bodybugg as a tool and in the past 5.5 weeks I have lost about 13 pounds. I am encouraged to see the weight you have lost and that you are continuing on toward your goals of being healthy and fit. I hope I can do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. StLphotogirl, thank you so much for your comments!
    If you are serious about your weight loss goals I would love to suggest you look at the link in the right column, "Why Delay Amazing?" It is a comprehensive yet simple plan to follow for you to reach your goals. Plus you will also have access to a private community where you can document your journey and gain more motivation from others who are doing the same thing...have the same goals...to be fit and healthy. I am part of that community and would love to see you there.
    Be encouraged! and know you CAN do it!! Join me in a journey of transformation. it's not just about fat loss! Let me know if you have any questions!

    ReplyDelete

all comments will be moderated to prevent spamming of my blog posts. thank you. I would appreciate you identify yourself and not remain anonymous.