Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Feeling positive

Feeling DOMS almost everywhere on my body...only body part left is the biceps, triceps and calves...that'll be Thursday's workout. Today was shoulders, my favorite.
I know it's still early , but I'm excited and am feeling much more positive than I did through December.  I have gone through the process of forgiveness and letting go of the past.  Whether that be 10 years, 5 years, 1 year, or even last week!  The past is the past.  I can't keep dwelling on it.  That page has been written and turned.  I don't have to keep rereading it over and over again!  I'm always learning and practicing living in the moment, living for today.  Worrying about it won't change anything!  Only action will.  Either accept it and adjust your perspective or work on changing it.  Some days I might fall back on old thought patterns, but I will always get back up again and keep on doing my best for today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

all comments will be moderated to prevent spamming of my blog posts. thank you. I would appreciate you identify yourself and not remain anonymous.