Monday, January 2, 2017

Forgive

You can't move forward in life if you are holding onto your past.  Whether that be past mistakes you perceive to be so, past "failed" relationships, past regrets, etc.  What is it that you are holding onto that is holding you back from living your life to it's fullest potential?  Whatever it is, you need to make peace with.  I believe you do that by offering forgiveness.  Forgiveness of yourself, others, or releasing your belief about something that is untruth.  I have gone through this process before and have found that forgiveness releases a peace within your whole being.  I don't believe it is just "empty" words of "I'm sorry" or "I forgive you."  I believe it is something that must be a genuine, heart felt sentiment. 

As I start this new year of 2017, I believe in my heart that I do need to release some things I've been holding within my heart that is causing me internal pain and anguish.  This has taken some inner searching to dig up some untruths within my beliefs.


There are some very personal thoughts and beliefs I have needed to release.  Guilt. Resentment. Fear of abandonment. feelings of not being "good enough".

Situations and circumstances will come up where you will need to go through this process over and over again.  We are not perfect beings and we will make mistakes and choices.  But the best we can do is the best we can do in that moment.  Your feelings will get hurt by someone you love or admire.  But we need to release those painful thoughts and feelings and beliefs that are untrue.  

We must continue to take steps toward a better self, not just for ourselves but for those we come into contact with.  Our energies are a force around us and everyone is affected that comes in to contact with us.  We release the negative energy within us through forgiveness.  It is then through our thoughts and beliefs and exposing our truths that we can create positive energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

all comments will be moderated to prevent spamming of my blog posts. thank you. I would appreciate you identify yourself and not remain anonymous.