Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! 
If you've read any of my posts you'll know that I have had a rough year.  The past year has brought about many changes and trials in my life.  Some very recent.  How easy would it be to be mad at the world, mad at God, just plain mad!  How easy would it be for me to say, "Why me?" 
But instead, I give thanks!  I am thankful for all I have gone through the past year, the past five years. 
Do I wish my life were different and things didn't have to be this way?  yes.  but thank God I am here today and I AM thankful for all that I have gone through.  I am better and stronger having gone through this.  I am so thankful for the people that have come into my life in the past year and even the past five years.  I am so thankful for the life-long friendships I have that have stood by me.  I am thankful for an amazing and supportive family who has each been there for me each in their own special way. 
I am thankful for a healthy body and am able to lift weights and feed and fuel my body. 

I am thankful for what is to come!  Only great things! 

What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

  1. Close pals, both old & new! LOVE your attitude Suz!!! Hoping it's uber contagious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The list is long ... my family, friends, business, and the opportunity to be here in the Philippines to save money, write my book, and be with Mom. And I'm thankful for you and YOUR blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

all comments will be moderated to prevent spamming of my blog posts. thank you. I would appreciate you identify yourself and not remain anonymous.