Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Day 2 Focus on PRW

 Day 2 Lower body day. 

Really feeling that Boost energy. 

It's back to work for me today after being off since Dec 21st. 

Mindset is going to be so key in this journey!! Reframe my discouraged thinking and kicking myself down for going backwards so soon and so fast! 

Gotta think about each step taken towards improvement as a positive step. 

Focus on PRW. To be strong and healthy through my 50s and beyond. To feel confident in myself in working towards my goals and not giving up when things get hard. 



#nevertooold #fitover50 #nevergiveup #muscleandstrength  #justshowup #consistency #confidence #strength  #trackyourmacros #takeyourtruvy  #resistancetraining #powerfulreasonwhy

No comments:

Post a Comment

all comments will be moderated to prevent spamming of my blog posts. thank you. I would appreciate you identify yourself and not remain anonymous.