Monday, January 30, 2023

Start of Week 5. Monthly progress report

 So January didn't end so good. The last Thursday night of January at my job I injuried my right wrist/thumb. Not sure exactly what happened, but I experienced a sharp stabbing pain in my right wrist. I wasn't able to continue working. I went to the workman's comp Dr on Friday morning who told me I probably experienced  'radial styloid tenosynovitis'. 


So, i haven't been able to do my workouts past few days. And last week I was doing several 12 hour shifts and wasn't sleeping good, so missed Wednesday through end of week. 

I did monthly progress pics and measurements today(Monday). I've dropped a few lbs, but have been fluctuating up and down most of month. My measurements remained the same. So, I haven't gone backwards,  but also no progress, in my mind.



Today I did a 3x3 booty band workout and some wrist prehab.






No comments:

Post a Comment

all comments will be moderated to prevent spamming of my blog posts. thank you. I would appreciate you identify yourself and not remain anonymous.