Thursday, January 5, 2023

Minset and Habits

 Day 4 upper body. Mobility and resistance training. 

This journey really is about mindset and habits. The first few weeks of any training or new way of eating is going to be challenging. You'll have to reframe some thoughts and beliefs about where you are and what it will take to get to your goal. You'll have to train your mind to wake up ready for the day. Honestly,  for me so far, I just want to stay in bed. I kind of dread my day. I just don't want to do anything.  But, at the same time I just don't want to keep yo-yoing those same 10-15 lbs!! 

I get irritated at myself for going backwards so soon and so fast. And yet, I still struggle with those food choices that will get me to my goal. I have to remind myself to just take it one day at a time. To remind myself to #justshowup. 

#nevertooold  #nevergiveup  #fitover50  #consistencyiskey  #confidence  #strength #foamrolling #stretching #activation 

#mindset #upperbody #resistancetraining




No comments:

Post a Comment

all comments will be moderated to prevent spamming of my blog posts. thank you. I would appreciate you identify yourself and not remain anonymous.