Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Week 4 keep pressing on


 Start of week 4. I haven't been perfect, but I keep pressing on. I've missed at least one workout a week, I think. My diet hasn't been great, but it hasn't been terrible, either. My weight has kind of hung around 163#  That's about 10 lbs heavier than I want to be. I haven't been tracking like I was either. I think I got tired of always thinking about it. But I know I need to either track or come up with a meal plan I can follow, to make sure I'm eating a heakthy calorie amountvand to make sure I get in enough protein.

Today's workout was dedicated to my really good friend, Griz. Today is his birthday.  He's been my biggest supporter and encouragement for continuing my journey through the past 11 years.  He's believed in me when I didn't believe in myself.  We all need someone like that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

all comments will be moderated to prevent spamming of my blog posts. thank you. I would appreciate you identify yourself and not remain anonymous.