Sunday, January 1, 2023

January 1, 2023 Mission: 365

 Haha!! It's been quite some time since I've been here. It seems I've tried restarting this several times over the years. Shall I try once more!? 

So much has happened over the years since I first started blogging back in 2006 (over 16 years ago!!)


Fast forward a few years...about 10, to 2016. 



I had made some amazing progress and yet back tracked a few times. 

Now here I am again on January 1, 2023!! 

This past spring/summer I was on a mission to get back into shape after several years of inconsistencies having started working at a factory. My weight started climbing up again and my body was hurting all over from my physical job. I reached my summer goal!! I was feeling amazing, even into my early 50's!



Then I strained my lower back for the second time in a year.  I've gotten myself in a setback once again.  The mistake that I did was not adjusting down my daily caloric intake for my lack of activity while I was recovering my back strain. Therefore I've added back on about 12 lbs!! 


Many years ago when I first started blogging back in 2006-2008, as a form of accountability, I'd blog daily. Not sure if I want to do this daily as my work schedule sometimes calls for 12 hour shifts. Blogging can take some time to put together with my thoughts and daily pics, etc. So, I'm thinking a weekly recap with progress pics and measurements and possibly some commentary from my week.  This is/will be mainly for my own benefit of accountability and documentation, as I don't think many will be following.  
Here are some screenshots of my current measurements. 





So, this is my current starting place for January 1, 2023. 

My goal for this year has several steps. Firstly, I want to drop down those 12ish lbs I've gained since September (2022). Once I've reached that point, my long-term goal is to then maintain the weight-loss while working towards regaining lean muscle mass and increase my strength. 

My overall goal is to maintain the consistency it takes to not only drop the fat but to maintain the fat loss!!! I am challenging myself to a year of consistency!

It's time I live the Unstoppable attitude and mindset!

-The Warrior Suz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

all comments will be moderated to prevent spamming of my blog posts. thank you. I would appreciate you identify yourself and not remain anonymous.