Friday, June 24, 2011

Be Thankful in All things

Something I wrote on June 23, 2011.

Every day is a step forward!
Today was HIIT Cardio.  was sweating it up!
Lots of thinking and processing going on.
Practicing "Loving Life, Letting Go and Breathing Deeply"
Being Thankful is my "loving life" action today.
Being Thankful is also a way of "letting go".  by being thankful it allows us to see the good even in the midst of the bad and our focus is then taken off the bad and onto the good.  Being thankful for what is to come is also an expression of faith.
As I breathe deeply I can envision breathing in the good and letting go of the bad.
Some things I am thankful for:
Dad!  My dad has been a lifeline for me in so many ways!  and never expecting anything in return.
We had a special one on one dinner on Father's Day.  What a blessing to be able to do that together.
Mom!  My mother has been one of my best friends.  I can tell her most anything.  She doesn't always know what to say in response, but always is there to listen.  I treasure our friendship.
My Kids!  I am thankful that so far, my kids have adjusted well with the upcoming changes in our household.
My current Challenge! Yes, I am thankful for this challenge.  I am learning a lot about myself.   I am becoming stronger as a  person.  My faith is growing; my Faith in God, Faith in myself, faith in my destiny.
I am thankful that my challenge is not as difficult as it could be.  We are choosing to make it as "peaceable" as possible.
Elaine! Loving Elaine's blogs!  Elaine, I am so thankful for you!  I am thankful for your Champion spirit, drive, commitment and determination.  I am thankful for your enthusiasm and positive outlook.  I am thankful you had a dream and made the decision to go for it and give it all you got!  I am thankful for your constant encouragement!  I am thankful for your friendship.
Carlos!  I am so thankful for you!  Your continued patience and willingness to teach.  Teaching in mind, body, and spirit.  I am honored to be one of your students.

No comments:

Post a Comment

all comments will be moderated to prevent spamming of my blog posts. thank you. I would appreciate you identify yourself and not remain anonymous.