Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Love Life, Let Go, Breathe Deeply!

I continue on with this theme!

Elaine has inspired me to "Love Life"! 
Even with challenges that life presents us, we can still Love Life!  Live in those special moments and cherish them.
Today I "forced" my four kids to come outside and take a walk with me down our long driveway! It was too beautiful today not to! They resisted at first, but I could tell they still enjoyed the time.  I am sure they were smiling!  I know I was!
IMG_0327 (500x375).jpg

Let Go!  Today, I truly feel I have finally come to a place of letting go of the "crap" I've been holding onto these past months(even years).  I've finally let go of the negative "weight" I've been carrying.  I feel lighter.

Breathe Deeply!  Now it's time to take a deep breath and step into a New Beginning!  I am ready!  I am excited!  It's time to set and reach some new goals.  Reach for Big Dreams!

Me and my baby!  He turns 7 on the 30th!
IMG_0317 (500x375).jpg

2 comments:

  1. The top pic with you and the kids is AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Melinda! One of them was hiding behind the older one. lol. I tried to get a pic of all of us in the same pic.
    personally, I love the pic of me with my "baby".
    Hope to catch up with you soon!

    ReplyDelete

all comments will be moderated to prevent spamming of my blog posts. thank you. I would appreciate you identify yourself and not remain anonymous.