Friday, June 24, 2011

Love Life, Let Go, Breathe Deeply!

Love Life, Let Go, Breathe Deeply!

I think this will be my theme for the remainder of this month of June.
It needs to be.  A huge transition will be taking place in my situation the first of July.
I will have to consciously look and be aware of what's good in my life and not focus on what is not good.
I will have to face the true reality of letting go of something that has been in my life for the past 23 years.
And I will have to Breathe Deeply to get through these days.

This transition could pose an opportunity to fall back into negative emotional patterns of poor food choices and not doing my workouts..as I have let myself do this in the past.
So, The Summer Extravaganza couldn't come at a better time to help  me with that focus.  The power of accountability.  The power of positive support and encouragement.  But Ultimately I will choose!  I will make the choice!


Got the workout done tonight!  With some help from some powerful visualization from the Awesome Elaine!
"I want to work my body tomorrow.  I want to push beyond.  I want to gasp for breath, see stars behind my eyelids, feel the burn, be wiping snot and sweat onto my t-shirt.  I want to turn red in the face.  I want my hair to look like a rat's nest.  I want people to think I peed my pants from the sweat circles around my crotch.  I want to feel dizzy, woozy and wobble-legged when I walk out of the gym tomorrow.  I want to get into my car, rest my head on the steering wheel and cry tears of relief and joy.  I want all those natural chemicals to rush from my head through my body.  I want to feel like I've worked.  Like I gave my all and have nothing left to give.  Like I'm alive.

I want it...I'm going after it. "  ~Elaine Morales


Tomorrow(Friday) I will be having the Novasure procedure done at 10:30 am...so be thinking of me.  I will be under anesthesia, but the procedure will only take about 15 minutes.  This procedure will cut back drastically my monthly cycle!  This is my "Love Life" moment for the next day.  I can't wait to experience the results of this procedure!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. This post is very powerful. Thanks for sharing. You're in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete

all comments will be moderated to prevent spamming of my blog posts. thank you. I would appreciate you identify yourself and not remain anonymous.