Tuesday, June 7, 2011

“What does this experience make possible?

Someone on facebook shared this article asking this question.
“What does this experience make possible?
The author, Michael Hyatt says this:  "The bottom line is this: you can’t always choose what happens to you. Accidents and tragedies happen. But you can choose how you respond to those situations. One of the best ways to begin is to ask yourself the right question."

So of course this makes me think of my own life situation and I ponder this question.  I will journal my thoughts and see what I can come up with.  I do know that all things work out together for good and good will come from all situations.  We just have to see the good in it.  I feel like I have been focusing so much on the bad stuff in recent months that it did get me to the point of overwhelm.  It's time to turn my thinking around.  It's time to think about how good the future is and even the present!

No comments:

Post a Comment

all comments will be moderated to prevent spamming of my blog posts. thank you. I would appreciate you identify yourself and not remain anonymous.