Friday, June 3, 2011

Gut Honest

Gut honest here!  I am really having a hard time today.
I had to let one of my long term employees go yesterday.  She had been working with me for nearly 7 years.  When you work with someone this long it is kind of hard not to become friends.  This on top of what is already going on in my personal life.  Right now all I want to do is crawl into bed and just sleep the rest of the day away so I don't have to think about anything.  I want to withdraw.  I want to retreat.
My world is turned upside down and I am being rocked.

I've only trained one day this week.  My eating hasn't been too horrible, but not great either.
All choices I am making.

I did unearth a limiting belief about myself recently.  And I am working through it.  The personal issues I am going through right now only enhance the limiting belief.
The past 18 months I have been going through a transformation of a different kind.  I feel like I am learning who Suzette is...who she is meant to be.  I am learning I am not who I grew up believing I was.  I don't have to hold onto limiting beliefs about myself.  I can identify them and I can dispel them with the truth of who I am meant to be, who I already am on the inside.
I am good enough.
I am capable of success.
I am strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

all comments will be moderated to prevent spamming of my blog posts. thank you. I would appreciate you identify yourself and not remain anonymous.