Friday, June 24, 2011

Love Life, Let Go, Breathe Deeply: Putting it into practice

I'm a little behind in my blogging.  Here is something I wrote last week"
So today I was able to put into practice what I was sharing in my last post.
Loving Life = sat down at the kitchen table for lunch with my four kids today.  To some this might seem normal...but has not been in our house.  It is usually everyone fending for themselves and eating in front of the computer or TV.
It was good!  The kids didn't seem to mind!  We had "homemade" pizza.
I am so thankful for this moment with my kids.  We will incorporate this more in our routine.
Letting Go = a "minor" confrontation ...which usually leaves me very upset and mad for hours.  I turned that around and was very conscious of my attitude and am deciding to forgive in this moment.  I do not want to hold on to any resentments or angry feelings that will only serve to hurt me; mind, body, soul.
Breathe Deeply = In that moment of deciding to forgive, I also consciously took some time to do some deep breathing...because we know that stressful situations cause us to hold our breath.  I needed those deep cleansing breathes to rid myself of those angry feelings.

Loving Life, Letting Go, Breathing Deeply!


I am unstoppable.

to me, this is the essence of Transformation...and I'm doing some heavy "lifting" right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

all comments will be moderated to prevent spamming of my blog posts. thank you. I would appreciate you identify yourself and not remain anonymous.