Friday, January 28, 2011

Dare...Boldly 2011: T-183:

Today's Eats:  All good except for a bowl of raisin bran...I don't think that is on the plan.  I am really wanting to stay away from any "processed foods" as much as possible.  boxed cereal would qualify as "processed" to me. 

Today's Workout:  Steady State cardio on elliptical and abs.  Got a good burn on the abs.

Today's Attitude:  the day started out good.  then had a bump mid morning.  But I am "recovering"  pretty good from it.  I am really doing well not to dwell on the issue, as has been my past troubles with "bumps". 

Today's Gratitude:  I am grateful for a working mind.  And that I am choosing to use it. 

Today's Thoughts:  I have so many thoughts.  My mind is in full speed.  I really need to sit down and sort it all out.  I get all excited about an idea and thoughts just start pouring randomly out of my mind.  I want to make the thoughts to come through clearly.  So please forgive me for another day.

Today's Pics:
  sorry you will have to wait on those, too.

No matter what life throws at me, I will never quit! 
No matter what mountains I am facing, I can be confident that God is bigger than any problem and able to carry me over any mountain!
I AM Unstoppable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

all comments will be moderated to prevent spamming of my blog posts. thank you. I would appreciate you identify yourself and not remain anonymous.