Thursday, January 20, 2011

Dare...Boldly 2011: T-191: Great things are in store! Expect it!

Body, Mind, Soul
Today's eats: green smoothies, salmon and sweet potato, a new batch of chili with a few Ritz crackers! one banana
Today's workout: Muscle B .  increased some weights, increased some reps, some weights and reps stayed the same.  Overall a great workout.
Today's attitude:  Good.    I am focused and excited about my goal.  I have motivation.  I have inspiration.  I have determination. 
Today's gratitude: I am so blessed and grateful for my Church family.  I had several people come up to me at church tonight inquiring as to how I am doing and my husband as well.  Indicating prayers are still being sent on our behalf.  I am blessed!  I even had one "elder" of the church sit next to me.  She was a great encouragement to me.  At the end of service she told me she felt God had great things in store for me this year.  I AGREE!  I told her, I am expecting it!
Today's thoughts:  After what I read and posted yesterday, I am thinking differently about my goals.  For a long time I think I struggled with the idea that getting "ripped" was a vain thing.  But if I look at it differently...if I change my perspective...I can now think of it as showing others the way and living up to my potential will not just help me, but help others...for surely if I can do it...so can you!  Does this put "extra" pressure on myself?  Not if I keep my eyes on the goal.  If I keep living in the truth of who I am and rest in my calling, then I can be at peace and can live empowered, determined, courageous and what I do will not only be beneficial to me, but to any who "read" my story!
Today's pic:  a work in progress, one day at a time.
suz front 01-19-11_opt.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I always look forward to your posts. Your positive attitude is so contagious. Keep living your truth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melinda, thank you so much! It has taken me a long ways to get to where I am. Even after such a tough year, which I will share with you all here.
    Even just writing these posts, it seems to take me forever to get the words to flow. I actually pray for God to direct my words. And He always does. You just never know who they might be for.
    Be blessed!
    Suzette

    ReplyDelete

all comments will be moderated to prevent spamming of my blog posts. thank you. I would appreciate you identify yourself and not remain anonymous.