Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Dare...Boldly 2011: T-186: It takes a Community!

When it comes to conviction of our dreams and goals, if we persist boldly with an unshakable belief with faith by affirming out loud in confidence that which is truth (which is to know that if we incorporate certain actions—we will obtain a certain result) we can know that which we visualize with emotion and feelings will become a reality!
"It is also the needed ingredients for a powerful and successful Affirmation Statement." Carlos DeJesus

My dream of a tight, fit, photo shoot ready body is all but a reality because I train hard with intensity.  I eat whole, healthy nutritious food that fuels my body for muscular growth and strength.  I persist boldly with an unshakable belief with confidence in myself that I will follow through with unwavering focus and inner strength that comes from speaking truth.  I am pumped and excited as I stand in front of the camera knowing I gave it my all and am reaping the rewards of my full on effort.
The rewards of my efforts is to have an awesome photo shoot in July 2011 in the best shape of my life.  I live it.  I breathe it.  I am in the best shape of my life!  I am Unstoppable!
Warrior Mind Code
I no longer accept the mediocre in my life, but accept the challenge of doing my best before me.
I lead and live as an example for other to follow.
I train hard.
I set challenging goals for myself, and hold myself accountable to their achievement.
I accept nothing less of myself for I am worthy of their achievement.
Every day that I breathe I remain committed.
Consistently, without fail, I will never quit.
I will never quit!

I am a Warrior!  Warriors never quit!  The Victory is mine!  I'm about to bring some Glory!

Today's Eats:  nothing but whole and healthy foods.
Todays' Workout: Muscle A.  I rocked it out today!! woo!  I upped my leg extensions by 15 lbs.(up to 115 lbs) and still rocked the reps!  wooo! (do you think I am pumped?) all other sets increased weights and/or reps.  Success!
Today's Attitude: um....what do you think?
Today's Gratitude:  I am so grateful for Elaine Morales!!  You pump me up!  You fire me up!  Your positive energy just infuses the "Not Just a DayDream" site!  thank you for writing an awesome ebook in "Why Delay Amazing?"  Anyone who refuses what you have to offer just isn't ready for amazing yet! Me?  I am so ready for Amazing!!  I am so grateful for the awesome support and encouragement you provide to me and to all dreamers who come there! Thank you for being Amazing!
Today's Thoughts: We don't do this on our own!!  We do this as a community, whether that community is two people or 200 hundred people, it doesnt' matter.  But, what does matter is the quality of support you get from that community!  What is quality support?  It is people who genuinely care about your success.  It is people who share with you in your struggles and in your victories.  It is an uplifting comment when you are down and a "virtual" high five when you rock it out.  It is accountability that pushes you to go harder, faster, more intense with each workout and to eat as clean as possible because you know your "community" is doing the same thing and are going through the same struggles and experience the same victories.  I push hard because I know you are pushing hard!
It is a "coach" who believes in you!  and helps you to believe in yourself!  It is a coach who helps you to ask the right questions.  Who teaches you how to think, Who cares about you and wants you to be the best you can possibly be!  It is a coach who gives and doesn't expect anything in return, but for you to be the Champion you are born to be!

Today's Pics: week 1 comparison pics.  I do believe I see progress in the right direction.  No measurements or weight taken...only pics. the pics won't lie!

week 1 compare 1-17 to1-24-11_opt.jpg


Today's Musical selection:
"No More" by Beckah Shae

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love your attitude! The Warrior Mind Code is wonderful. It is going on my vision calendar! Thank you so much for sharing - and passing on your unstoppable attitude. You are not delaying amazing. Keep up the hard work!

    ReplyDelete

all comments will be moderated to prevent spamming of my blog posts. thank you. I would appreciate you identify yourself and not remain anonymous.