Friday, January 7, 2011

The Power within, Thinking like a Champion

Today has been a good day.  I have eaten well, except for one chocolae chip cookie.  I got in my Muscle workout today, the first since last Friday.
I have been through some rough waters recently and have come to calm waters.
Today I have had such a sense of Peace about me.
Also I feel a sense of excitement of what is to be this year.  I have been smiling a lot today.  It feels so good!!

I am giving thought to my recent post.  I have been giving some thought to the questions posed.
If I have the Power within me to do and be more than I could ever ask or imagine, what is it then I can ask or imagine?  If I can imagine it, then I can do it and be it because I have the Power within me to do and be!
What can I dare to believe boldly?  Isn't that what it really comes down to?  my belief?
If I can believe without doubt, and can have peace about that which I ask, shall I not have, do , be that which I have asked or imagined?
Surely this is the thinking of a Champion!
Faith is belief without doubt. Our emotions reveal what our real inner belief is. What is it that we believe in our heart? The Answer lays within the question, 'Do I have Peace'?
Faith without works is dead!  The Power is within me...but Action must be put forth to work out that faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment

all comments will be moderated to prevent spamming of my blog posts. thank you. I would appreciate you identify yourself and not remain anonymous.