Tuesday, January 18, 2011

"Dare...Boldly!" Dreams become reality one choice at at time

I am back at it today with Muscle.  I have not been very consistent recently.  That's about to change! Starting with today!
We all know here that consistency is one key to a physique transformation.  I have proved it to myself over and over again the past few years.  When I am consistent, I get awesome results....when I am not...well..I don't.
I have put out there an awesome physique goal for me.  While it seems a ways off, I am faced with the question Elaine has so beautifully shared with us, "Why Delay Amazing?"  I have two complete 83 day missions to complete to reach my photo shoot ready body!  It is my goal the next 14 weeks to do Muscle program.  I know already from my own past experience that I can both gain muscle and lose fat with this program.  That is indeed the goal!   When this mission is complete I'll evaluate where I am and then determine the next step(but I am leaning towards doing Turbo.) (both Muscle and Turbo have been designed by Carlos DeJesus)
I still have yet to weigh myself in recent weeks, and I don't really want to, mainly because I don't want that scale number to "defeat" my mindset.  I did take some measurements back on December 30, 2010 when my little sister was here.  But, the Pics already tell me what is going on!  This is "negative" motivation enough for me.  I am so not happy with today's pics...but that will change.
The "Positive"  motivator for me is of course how I will feel when I get those pics taken in the best shape of my life!  I have a "best" shape from Feb. 2010, that I will visualize, but I intend to improve on that!!
Another "positive" motivator for me is, of course, going to Australia in August in the best shape of my life.  I will be going to meet my good friend, Sharon Harris.  I also might have the opportunity to also meet up with Adam Waters again( and also a few other shredder friends).  You know photo ops will also be had there in Australia.  What better way to spend my 42nd birthday in the best shape of my life in an awesome country with some awesome friends?!
Of course, the original idea for the photo shoot is to get that new pic for Elaine's sales page!  How awesome will it be to see my "Pro" photo up there with Elaine and Kim?!

I was really dragging there for a few days this past week.  But once I started with figuring out dates for this photo shoot/trip to Oz, I realized how fast time goes by and 194 days really is not that long.  It is about 28 weeks.  Just enough time for two full-blown missions!  Today is the day!  I could not wait any longer.  Self-sabotage was setting in.  So, the past few days I have been "devouring"  some awesome stuff from Faith and Fitness. 
Here are a few things that have stirred me today.  Some of it is stuff we already know, but sometimes we need to hear it again to let it really sink in and take hold of our hearts.

A person with a Maximized Mind is a person who sees herself as a disciplined, committed person capable of sticking with a healthy lifestyle.(what an awesome affirmation statement!)
"I am a person with a Maximized Mind!  I see myself as a disciplined, committed woman capable of sticking with a healthy lifestyle."

It's important to not only change "what" we think, but... "We need to change HOW we think to experience transformation."

"Become willing to experience pain, then we can experience a transformed mind, body, and spirit.  The pain itself is a sign of the weaning from our sinful habits."

"Run straight toward the goal with purpose in every step."

"When you commit yourself to doing the will of God you no longer allow others, emotions or the way you feel to lead you."

suz front 1-17-11_opt.jpgsuz side 1-17-11_opt.jpgsuz back 1-17-11_opt.jpg

It's time for me to make some commitments!!

Food was good today!  I will be incorporating my Green smoothies into my meal plan.  they contain healthy greens, fruit and plant based protein in form of avocado and also will be incorporating nuts/seeds into those as well, which is also a good source of protein.  I will also be eating good clean eats in my other meals.  Today I made a batch of chili that I cooked in a slow cooker.  Oh so yummy!!  As long as the beans don't cause me too much bloating I will make more chili!  With my gall bladder removed it does cause some bloating issues with certain foods, like beans.

Well, I believe I am ready!  I am ready to get back to being "Unstoppable!"

Just for reference and accountability of my measurements:(as of dec. 30, 2010)
waist(at belly button): 33"
hips: 41"(too much 'butt ledge' going on here!)
r. thigh: 24"

2 comments:

  1. Suz, what an amazing motivator! A vacation with good friends AND a photo op! With your plan you will be unstoppable! I'm glad you invited us along for the ride, because your spirit is so contageous. I want to go workout right now! Faith and Fitness Magazine is great! Sometime search for Scott Sonnon on FB - his quotes are perfect for the warrior spirit! Love the affirmation statement too, I may have to borrow that one for one of the months on my vision calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melinda, thank you so much!
    I loved the Faith and Fitness Magazine site! Lots of good stuff there!

    ReplyDelete

all comments will be moderated to prevent spamming of my blog posts. thank you. I would appreciate you identify yourself and not remain anonymous.