Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Reach New Heights! "Dare...Boldly" 2011



It's time to put up or shut up!
This was to be Day 37, but after I looked at my "day 1" pic(from Dec.6, 2010) , there really was no comparison nor any changes.  Hmmm.  It's time for this gal to "Reach New Heights" and put into practice all I have been sharing these past few blogs.
Granted I had some life "crap" to deal with these past few months(actually feel like I have floundered since all the gall bladder stuff started back in March, which saw me put on about 25 lbs.)...and I put forth my best effort during this time.  I guess I can say I "survived" the holidays.  I have worked through some tough stuff and have come out better for it....much stronger mentally...much stronger spiritually...having more confidence in who I am.
But today is a new day!!  It's time to get back what I had...and MORE!!  I can not aim for what was..but must aim for what is to be and better!  As Elaine Morales perfectly states, "Why Delay Amazing?"
Several things have inspired me recently.
One being my friend, Amanda, setting a goal for having Pro pics taken and she went for it and DID it!!  I also know of someone else who is working towards "pro" pics this year.
Another is Elaine's new link to the "Why Delay Amazing?" sales page.  What I see there are two awesome looking ladies who are tight and ripped with Pro pics to show their efforts.  While I do believe my pics, as far as comparison purposes are concerned, are amazing, even for me!  But what I see missing is a "Pro" pic.  Hmmm. So Dare I think Boldly?  Dare I Believe Boldly? 

While I don't really have any aspirations for the stage, I do like the idea of being "Pro pic" ready.  Now I haven't worked the whole idea through yet as I have just had a fire lit under my butt...But here is an initial thought...Pro pics taken for my 42nd Birthday in August?  Just in time for my trip to Oz!
I have no clue what I weigh(I am guessing around 160 lbs).  I have no clue what my bodyfat % is( I am guessing around 25 %).  I have no clue what my Lean Body Mass is.  All I know is I don't like what I see...especially the back side!

The other is not even related to physique transformation but does have something to do with going completely out of my comfort zone as far as "belief" is concerned.  It is a "writing project" I have, through Carlos DeJesus'(the 1985 Undefeated All Natural World Bodybuilding Champion) (and others) encouragement, decided to document my weight loss journey via an e-book.  This has seen to be a daunting task for me so far as I do not claim to be a "writer".  I must change my beliefs about this.
My goal in this e-book is to inspire others. If I can do it, so can you!

(A reminder to myself...) "If the size of your vision isn't intimidating to you, there's a good chance it's insulting to God"...Steven Furtick.

There!  So I have gone completely public with some goals!  Now to be accountable and give it all I've got this coming year.  It's going to be a biggy!

Let's Dare to Be Unstoppable!

93 lb weight loss, from 239 lbs down to 146 lbs.
Dropped  8 dress sizes from size 24/26 pants down to size 10,
Lost 10 inches off my waist from 42" down to 32"
Lost 10" off my hips from 49" down to 39"
Increased Self-esteem and Confidence in self

No comments:

Post a Comment

all comments will be moderated to prevent spamming of my blog posts. thank you. I would appreciate you identify yourself and not remain anonymous.