Sunday, January 9, 2011

How Big is your Vision?

"If the size of your vision isn't intimidating to you, there's a good chance it's insulting to God"...Steven Furtick
Wow! what an amazing quote!  Sure makes me think.  Goes along well with my blog post, "Dare...Boldly."
I have also been thinking about a comment I got from that blog post, "I would love to hear your beliefs!"
I am giving this some serious thought.  This could go in many directions.
Our visions can only go as far as our beliefs.
If you believe then do this: Jump in with everything you have and see your life become the life of your dreams!
I am getting ready to Jump!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love the quote, and the idea that our visions can only go as far as our beliefs. Great thoughts!

    ReplyDelete

all comments will be moderated to prevent spamming of my blog posts. thank you. I would appreciate you identify yourself and not remain anonymous.