Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Dare..Boldly

So I ended the year 2010 off on the right foot...But was met with my first challenge first thing New Year's Day.  It has made it a long weekend for me.  Not the best of weekends for dealing with emotional issues being around sweets and treats all weekend.  I'll just say it didn't go so well with the food intake.

I am challenged by my own blog post from Dec. 30th.  I am challenged by the questions:
"Dare we think boldly?  Dare we believe boldly?  Dare we live boldly?  Dare we pray boldly?"
Carlos has challenged us to "ask the next question.  There always is one."
So the next questions would be, "What am I thinking now? How can I think boldly?  What do I believe now?  How bold is that belief?  How am I living now?  How can I live boldly?  What am I praying for now?  Am I praying bold prayers?"  These questions can work for any area of my life.
As I think about these questions, Belief is what stands out for me in all of these questions.  If I believe whatever I think, I will live it.  If I believe whatever I pray, then I will have what I pray for.  All things are possible for him who believes....Belief without Doubt.  Anytime we have a negative emotion such as doubt or fear or worry, then we are truly not believing.  Our emotions reveal what our real inner belief is. What is it that we believe in our heart? The Answer lays within the question, 'Do I have Peace'?

I've heard it said that if our dreams and goals don't scare us a little bit, or excite us, then we are not dreaming big enough.  Dare to Dream Big!  Dare to Believe!

1 comment:

  1. I love how your words always make things a little clearer! The phrasr "Anytime we have a negative emotion such as doubt or fear or worry, then we are truly not believing." Anytime. Wow! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

all comments will be moderated to prevent spamming of my blog posts. thank you. I would appreciate you identify yourself and not remain anonymous.