Thursday, February 24, 2011

Dare...Boldly 2011: Muscle T-62 Hold my Hand

I am slightly unwell today.  I am taking a break today.

Also I have two sick kids.  My 14 year old daughter has bronchitis and my 11 year old son has pneumonia.  I think everyone in the family has been sick the past two weeks, except me!  Hmmm. I wonder why that is?  Except now my tummy not feeling so good.  I'll wait it out a day to see how I feel.  This morning didn't start out too good, so we'll see.

I try really hard to motivate people to get started on this journey to "amazing".  Some find a little spark and actually start...but then somewhere along the way, they stop.  I can only do so much.  Each one of us has the responsibility to change if that is what we truly desire.  No one else can motivate you enough to keep you going..that has to be done within oneself.  But it sure helps to have a support system in place that offers that support from others who have been there and know how you feel.  Sometimes the starting or taking that first step seems the hardest.  But knowing there are  others that have struggled the same and have made it is encouragement enough to start.

This is a message I got a few days ago:
"I was chatting with your brother about losing some weight and he suggested that I get in touch with you.... He said that you are so inspiring and motivating that you could help me out."
Well, isn't that the ultimate compliment from your brother.
A comment I get alot is that people say they need someone to hold their hand through this, that they need that "external" motivation.  And that is so true.  We do need that to start...until we can learn to do it on our own that hand-holding support is needed.  With the proper "care" we can do that and then slowly let go as they learn to walk on their own.
If you want someone to hold your hand for a while until you can walk on your own, then you need to get this ebook, "Why Delay Amazing"  In it you will find all you need to not only transform your body but to also transform your mind, for that is truly where the battle is.  You will get step by step guide for nutrition and exercise, from beginner to advanced.  But more important you will get what you need to make a lasting transformation, by changing the way you think. There is only thing stopping you!  YOU!  Why Delay Amazing?  
It's time for you to be the Amazing you that you already are!

2 comments:

  1. What a great compliment! I was just thinking tonight, as I left the gym, that I needed to add motivated posts about my workouts to my strength for my journey blog. Posts that resemble yours!! Yours are so honest and so full of energy.

    And as we were talking about out thoughts leading to our actions, I figured if I documented my workout highs then I'd start acting on my thoughts (or would my positive thoughts reflect my actions working out?) I don't know. It's a circlular transformation, I guess!

    Anyway, I'll have to check out the ebook Why Delay Amazing. It sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say that your positive thoughts reflect your actions in working out.
    Elaine's ebook is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

all comments will be moderated to prevent spamming of my blog posts. thank you. I would appreciate you identify yourself and not remain anonymous.