Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Dare...Boldly 2011: Muscle T-64 You Want Something? Go Get It!

Don't let anybody steal your dreams! 
You want something? Go get it.  Period.




It was an interesting day here in southeast Michigan.  We had an ice storm last night into this morning(Sunday night into Monday).  Most of the evening was spent listening to the trees and branches cracking and falling to the ground.  Everything is covered in ice.  Many trees limbs came falling down.  We had a couple close calls with some big limbs.  Power outages all around the area due to tree limbs falling on power lines.  Word is that many will be without power through Thursday.  It is to be cold the next few days.  Please pray for those without power and damage to property.
Thankfully we still have our power.  Was out today cleaning up tree branches.


I took some pics today.  here are comparisons:

Day 36 side comparison.jpg

Either way, I am seeing positive changes in the right direction.
Just as I felt, the tummy is getting smaller.  That is the most noticeable to me.
I am feeling positive with my progress.
I weighed myself yesterday.  I am not sure where I started on January 17, but the difference from Feb.1 are also positive.  7 lbs down from Feb. 1 to Feb. 20.  I didn't take any other measurements.  maybe tomorrow.

Eats are good.  not much different than what I have been reporting.
Workout Muscle B today.  I upped nearly all weights and reps!  Still moving in the right direction there, too.

1 comment:

  1. Looking good, Suzette! I can definitely see tightening of your core, and muscle definition in the upper arms and legs! You are unstoppable!

    ReplyDelete

all comments will be moderated to prevent spamming of my blog posts. thank you. I would appreciate you identify yourself and not remain anonymous.