Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Dare...Boldly 2011: Muscle T-69 Reframe your thoughts

Today's Eats: eggs/oatmeal,  2 green smoothies, salmon/sweet potato,  brownie(opps, but I can't lie)
not enough, but with little sleep last night, I took a long nap today.

Today's Workout:  HIIT only. I must say I was not really wanting to do this.  I had gotten little sleep last night and had taken a nap today to compensate.  It was quite late, but I did it anyways. 

Today's Attitude:  Hopeful

Today's Gratitude:  I have the health to be able to go out and get a second(part-time) job and help support my family needs.

Today's Thoughts:  Reframe.  Today I am learning to truly reframe my thoughts.  What can start out as a "negative" situation, we can always reframe into a positive.
The thought of having to get another job has been "weighing" on me for a few months.  I have put off the idea of having to do so.  But the need necessitates that I do it now.  While I can easily think, "crap, I don't want to do this. " which I have been thinking this way, I can reframe it by saying, " I am able to do this, because I have great health and am full of energy.  It will help lessen the financial stress levels at home.  Plus not only will it help with expenses at home, I will now be able to save for my trip to Oz!"
Dare I ask for more prayers?  Yes!  I dare to ask boldlly!  I dare to pray boldly!  David(my husband) has applied for s.s. disability.  We are praying for a "one and done" approval.  If he is approved (hopefully by April/May) then I will not have to continue working a second job....plus, the retroactive pay he would receive would be plenty enough for me to pay for my trip.  But either way, I know the Lord will provide and I know He will help me to reframe my thoughts and no matter what, it will all be to His glory.

Today's Song: "Amazing Grace"  Just wanted to share, since this version sung by Leann Rimes is so beautiful.


In the stress of life sometimes a nice calming song is what is needed.  and no better song than Amazing Grace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

all comments will be moderated to prevent spamming of my blog posts. thank you. I would appreciate you identify yourself and not remain anonymous.