Saturday, February 19, 2011

Dare...Boldly 2011: Muscle T-66 Fire it Up!

Today's Eats:  eggs/oatmeal, salmon/sweet potato, green smoothies, shredded wheat cereal, mixed nuts.
still room for improvement.

Today's Workout:
HIIT Cardio/Abs

Today's Attitude:  Fired Up!

Today's Gratitude:  Skype!  lol.  How awesome is it to call someone on the other side of the world for free and not only talk to them, but to see them live on webcam!  I got to talk to a friend of mine in Australia.   I had the opportunity to chat with her last night on a video call.  How awesome is that?!  I love connecting with my friends all across the world.  Not something I ever imagined I'd ever be doing only a few years ago.

Today's Thoughts: 
I hope to get some progress pics up soon.  I have not been taking pics.  My hard drive space is getting too full and need a new hard drive.
However, I do feel like I am making changes in my physique.  The biggest thing I feel so far is my tummy feels smaller...and I also think my hips are getting smaller too.  I'll have to do some measurements and take some pics and do some comparisons to see how things are going.  I expect good things.

The book I've been reading has been firing me up. ("Sun Stand Still" by Steven Furtick)  Here are some quotes from the book that fire me up.

"We simply have not been walking in the light of what we know to be true.  I call that action step activating your audacious faith.  The minute you take one step, and then another, into these truths, your life will change.  By God's power, you'll break through into the kind of life you were created to live."

"If there is no limit to what God can do, then there is also no limit to what we can dream or pray or accomplish in his service."


"Your vision should never be limited to who you are or what you think you can do."

I don't know about you, but these quotes fire me up.  If we truly believe, the possibilities are endless!

“If you are what you should be, you will set the whole world on fire.” - St. Catherine of Siena

No comments:

Post a Comment

all comments will be moderated to prevent spamming of my blog posts. thank you. I would appreciate you identify yourself and not remain anonymous.