Monday, February 28, 2011

It's Time to Believe


thoughts taken from Joel Osteen books

It’s time to Believe
You are closer than you think.
You may feel you have so far to go.  The truth is, you don’t know.
“I am closer than I think.   I can make this work.”
Zechariah 9:12 says that we should be prisoners of hope. God wants us to be so full of hope, so full of expectancy, that we just can’t help believe for the best.
I just can’t help it.  I know it will work out.  I know I will overcome.  It may be taking a long time, but I know this too shall pass.  It may be difficult, but I know that means I’m close to my victory.
We walk by faith, not by sight.”  That means we don’t have to see it to believe it.  It’s just the opposite.  If we believe it, then we see it.
God is a faithful God.  I will believe, knowing that my payday is on its way.
I’ve come too far to stop now.  I’ve been through too much to back down.  I realize the pressure has been turned up because I’m about to give birth to my dreams!
Yes, this is the greatest attack that I’ve ever been through, but I know it means that I’m headed for the greatest victory that I’ve ever seen.
The Creator of the universe is directing my steps.  He has me in the palm of His hands.  And even though this is difficult, I know it’s just a matter of time before it turns around.  I know my payday is coming.
God is breathing new life into my dreams.
It’s Your Time
God is in control of my life.  He knows exactly where I am.  He knows even the hidden dreams He has put in you.  He still has a way to bring them to pass.
That’s it.  I’m done being complacent.  I’m done settling for mediocrity.  I believe every dream, every promise, even the secret petitions of my heart will come to fulfillment.
I will not be defeated.  It may look impossible, but I know God can do the impossible.  I’m not worried.  I know God is my vindicator.  It may be taking a long time, but in due season I know I will reap if I just don’t give up.
God already has the right people lined up to come into your life.
You’re not working unto man, you are working unto God.
God will open up new opportunities.  He will bring the right people across your path because you’ve been faithful.  Because you’ve been a prisoner of hope, you will enter into a new season of victory.
“It’s my time to come up to a new level.  I’ve seen it happen for others, but it’s my time to see God’s blessing and favor.  It’s my time to accomplish my dreams. “
“My time is coming!”
Seizing Your God-Given Opportunities
Your job is to believe.  God’s already figured it out.  Nobody can keep you from your destiny-except you.
It’s time to believe.
God I already know You have supernatural breaks planned out for me.  You have the right people, the right opportunities, so I will not be stressed out.  I will stay in peace knowing that You will get me to my final destination.
His dream for your life is so much bigger than your own.  He has breaks lined up for you in the future, but if He told you right now, it would boggle your mind.
God has you in the palm of His hands.  God is aware of all you are facing now and all you will deal with in the future.  The good news is, He already has answers to those problems.
“For I know the plans I have for you, Plans to proper you, plans to bless you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Proverbs
‘This is my time.  I can hear the winds of God’s favor.  I will become everything God’s created me to be.”
“Father, thank you that the winds are shifting in my direction.  Thank you that the tide of this battle is turning.”
“You will not defeat me.  No weapon formed against me will ever prosper.  I have moments of favor coming my way.  I’m not only coming out, I’m coming out better off than I was before.”
If you’ll get in the flow of God, you’ll be amazed at how far you can go.  When God’s breathing in your direction, there’s a supernatural ease.  There’s a grace to do things that you couldn’t do before.
When you make a leap of faith, you will accomplish things that you never thought possible.
Every setback is simply a setup for a comeback.
Things are about to shift in your favor.  You are about to enter into an anointing of ease.
Maybe business is slow, sales are down, but I can sense increase is on its way.  I can sense this is my season of favor.  I can sense my best days are out in front of me.
Learn to walk by faith and not by sight.
When you sense it’s your season, you need to declare it.  Words have creative power.  You need to hear it, and so does the enemy.
Health is coming my way.
When you stay in faith God will cause you to hear what you need to hear.
Nothing is too hard when we believe.
Announce your faith in a new season of increase:  I can hear the sound of abundance.  I can hear the sound of health.  I can hear the sound of restoration.  I can hear the sound of promotion.  I may not be able to see it, but that’s ok.  I can sense it down inside.  I know my set time for favor is coming.  I know my hour of deliverance is on its way.  I may have a lot of turmoil, but bottom line is, I got a feeling everything is going to be all right.
When you’re in difficult times, it’s good to remind God what you’ve done.
Get rid of that negative, defeated, not-going-to-happen mentality, and put on an attitude of faith, expectancy, praise, thanksgiving.  All through the day thank God that new seasons are on their way.  Thank Him that your set time for favor is here.  Thank Him that your hour of deliverance has come.
You have the right gifts, the right talent, the right personality, the right height.  You have the courage, the strength, the ability you need.  But just as with the physical, some spiritual genes lie dormant, waiting to be activated.
Every one of us has potential waiting to be released.
You will accomplish things that you never thought possible.  You will see new talents, new levels of ability, new levels of wisdom and insight, new levels in your career, new levels of success.  Get that down on the inside.  These genes of favor, wisdom, strength, and ability will be activated.
Speak to your genes.  “I have the DNA of Almighty God.  He breathed His life into me.  I will not drag around feeling discouraged, intimidated, and inferior.  I know I’ve been equipped with everything I need.  I can do all things through Christ, and I will fulfill my God-given destiny.”
Before anybody put a curse on you God put a blessing on you.
I am a child of the Most High God.  My parents may not have given me what I needed.  Other people may have tried to push me down.  My circumstances may not have worked out.  But that will not stop me.  I know I have the DNA of Almighty God.  I know I have been preprogrammed by the Creator of the universe with everything I need.
I am strong.  I am talented.  I am creative.  I am disciplined.  I am called   I am equipped.  I am chosen.  I have it down on the inside.  I have a vision for it.  God’s DNA will overcome any negative DNA.
I have been preprogrammed for victory.  I don’t have to worry about my future. I have the right genes.  I don’t have to wonder, Am I talented enough?  Do I have what it takes:  Will I be successful?
I come from a bloodline of champions.  I am not average.  I am not mediocre.  I have the blood of a winner – the DNA of Almighty God-and He has equipped me with everything that I need.
I have seeds of greatness on the inside.  I have been preprogrammed by the Creator of the universe not to barely get by, but to leave my mark, to make a difference.
Too often I am held back because I forget who I really am- a child of the Most High God.
Nothing that my parents did or did not do can hold me back.  It may slow me down a little.  It may make it a little harder, but the bottom line is this: God’s DNA overrides any negative DNA
Before anyone could put a curse on me, God put a blessing on me.  Before I received a single negative gene, God equipped me with blessing, with favor, with talent, with creativity.  I can overcome any obstacle.
Get around people who will stir up those seeds of greatness.  Find some dreamers, people who will build me up, people who will celebrate my victories, not people who will criticize and be jealous any time I succeed.
Before anyone could put a curse on me, God put a blessing on me, and the blessing always overrides the curse.
I declare that every good thing God has put in me will come to fulfillment.  Every gift, every talent, every dream, every desire will come to pass.  I declare I will fulfill my purpose.  I will fulfill my God-given destiny and become all He has created me to be.  I declare I will overcome every obstacle.  The strongholds of the past are being broken off of me.  The negative things in my family line for generations will no longer affect me.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Suzette,
    I thought I'd pass on this link
    http://practicalpaleolithic.com/paleolithic-diet-blog/

    as I thought you might be interested in doing the SINS challenge. I'm doing it for some extra motivation. There is a facebook page too.
    •Strong is the New Skinny on Facebook

    Cheers
    Bec

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post my dear, love the bible verses

    ReplyDelete

all comments will be moderated to prevent spamming of my blog posts. thank you. I would appreciate you identify yourself and not remain anonymous.